Spicy Breakfast Enchiladas
- In a mixing bowl whisk together your eggs, salt, pepper, your habanero sauce and a handful of spring onion. Set aside.
- Heat a pan and add your butter. When melted add your egg mix and cook until scrambled, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Lay a tortilla down on a board and spoon two tablespoons of the egg mix along the centre. Sprinkle over bacon, chorizo, spring onion and cheese and roll into a wrap. Repeat 3 times.
- Grab a baking tray and pour your enchilada sauce into the base. Lay your 3 enchiladas fold side down in the sauce. Then top with hot sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F for 15 minutes.
- Top with fresh spring onion. Spicy and delicious!