Spinach And Artichoke Dip Stuffed Baguette
- 2 tubs cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup spinach, cooked, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan, for topping
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter mixed with 1 finely chopped clove garlic and 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 large french baguette
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut the ends off the baguette. Slice into 3 longs. Hollow each one out. Stuff each hollow long with the dip until rammed. Slice the stuffed long into 4 pieces.
- Lay together on a lined baking tray. Brush all over with the butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.