Spinach and Artichoke Dough Ball Dip Ring
What you need
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped up a bit
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, finely chopped
- 500g home-made pizza dough or biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Grease a round baking dish with oil. Seperate your dough into golf sized balls and place around the edges of your dish.
- Mix together all the cheeses, spinach, artichoke, garlic, chilli flakes and salt. Spoon into the middle of your dish in a big pile.
- Brush your dough balls with oil and sprinkle the whole dish with parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.