These baked wings are chicken heaven - falling off the bone meat covered in a sticky, tangy sweet glaze. A huge pile of these would make an ideal snack for a large party of pals.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dry rub and rub it all over the chicken.
- Place them evenly on an oven tray and bake for around 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce into a saucepan and bring it all up to a boil. Allow to bubble away for a few minutes until thickened.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and brush with the sauce then pop back in for a further 10 minutes.