Spice up your next stir fry with our all new, sticky sweet Chicken Dippers from Birds Eye. With serious crunch and colour, all served with a side of egg fried rice, this recipe delivers fun and flavour for all the family. Just make sure there’s enough for seconds. You’ll need it.
- Preheat oven 210°C, Fan 190°C
- Arrange Chicken Dippers on a baking tray and bake until crisp and golden, about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and red pepper; cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove the vegetables from the pan; set aside.
- Add butter to the pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add stock, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and chilli sauce (if using). Bring to a simmer and reduce slightly, then mix the cornflour and water together into a smooth slurry and add to the sauce. Bring to a simmer again and allow to thicken.
- Add vegetables and cooked Chicken Dippers to the pan, turning to coat in sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan heat oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook quickly to scramble, season with salt and pepper. Add rice and the Birds Eye peas and stir together. Season with soy sauce to taste
- Serve chicken with fried rice.