These wings couldn't be more simple to make, so could be easily thrown together when you are a bit tipsy after some St. Patrick's Day drinks.
- Heat your oven to 190C/375F.
- Rub your chicken wings with your olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, onion granules. Place on a baking tray in the oven and cook for 20 mins.
- Put the stout, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and tinned tomatoes in a pan and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 30 mins until the sauce is thick and syrupy. Add the butter and salt and whisk into the sauce.
- Remove the wings from the oven and brush with half the sauce. Return to the oven for 10 mins, then brush with the remaining sauce and cook for another 10 mins.
- Serve with ranch dip and enjoy!