Sticky Whisky Chicken Wings
- Heat your oil to 175°C.
- Mix together your flour, paprika, cayenne, black pepper and salt. Dunk your chicken wings into the whisked egg then into the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.
- Fry for 7 or 8 minutes, in 2 batches. They should be nicely golden and crisp but nicely tender and cooked through.
- While your chicken is frying, pop all of your sauce ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Cook for 5 minutes on high to reduce.
- Drain your chicken and pop on a baking tray. Glaze with your sauce.
- Grill for 2 minutes to nicely adhere the glaze to the wings.
- Get involved!!