Stork Cupcake Easter Eggs
What you need
- 300g Stork with butter
- 600g icing sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 Packet Stork Ready To Bake Vanilla Cupcake
- 1 Packet Stock Ready To Bake Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 tbsp Easter themed sweets and mini chocolate eggs per 'cake'
- Assorted food colouring
- Line a 12-hole muffin tray with assorted muffin paper cases.
- Follow the packet instructions on the Ready To Bake pouches. Squeeze in the flavours into the cases until just over half full. Bake according to packet instructions (20-25 minutes). Leave the cupcakes to cool.
- Remove the cupcakes from the cases and hollow out the centre. Fill with sweets/eggs.
- Make the cream icing. Blend the stork with butter with the icing sugar and milk. Divide into 3 and colour with food colouring. Transfer a little of each into 3 separate piping bags. Pipe around the cupcake (avoiding the sweets). Pop another hollowed out cupcake (of the same colour) on top. Place the double cupcakes on a serving board.
- Carefully icing each double cupcake with the appropriate icing so it looks like an Easter egg!