- Pre heat oven to 250C (500F).
- Brush a 9” skillet with olive oil. Roll out pizza dough about 4 inches larger than the skillet. Place on top and hang over the edges. Push the corners in.
- Wrap each hot dog in two pieces of cheese. Slice in half and place each around the inner edge of the pizza dough.
- Wrap the hanging dough over the hot dogs and pinch the base to seal tight
- Fill the middle with chilli and top with cheese.
- Bake on bottom third of oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.