- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten with a little milk
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 liter vegetable oil
- 2 cups prawns
- 1/4 cups cups sweet chilli sauce
- 3/4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Cook the sushi rice according to packet instructions and then season with rice wine vinegar, salt and sugar. Set aside to cool.
- When cold enough to handle shape into small tots and set on a baking sheet and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat oil to 180°C/360°F. Dip each tot in flour, followed by egg and finally panko breadcrumbs, then deep fry for 3 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Mix prawns, sweet chilli, soy sauce and sesame oil and garlic together and grill for five minutes on high.
- Pile up the tots with prawns, sliced avocado and cover with wasabi mayo and sriracha sauce.