- Cook the sushi rice according to packet instructions and then season with rice wine vinegar, salt and sugar. Set aside to cool.
- When cold enough to handle shape into small tots and set on a baking sheet and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat oil to 180°C/360°F. Dip each tot in flour, followed by egg and finally panko breadcrumbs, then deep fry for 3 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Mix prawns, sweet chilli, soy sauce and sesame oil and garlic together and grill for five minutes on high.
- Pile up the tots with prawns, sliced avocado and cover with wasabi mayo and sriracha sauce.