Sweet Potato Chilli Stacks
- Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Slice three sweet potatoes into thin circles (about 2mm thick).
- Heat a pan and brown the beef mince. Add the spice, salt, pepper and tomato passata. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Place a circle of sweet potato in each hole of the muffin tin. Add a spoonful of the mince mix then top with grated cheese and another circle of sweet potato.
- Repeat the mince, cheese and potato layers then finish off with another sprinkling of cheese, forming a three layer stack.
- Bake at 180c for 25 minutes.
- Serve with soured cream, a sprinkling of paprika and fresh coriander.