What You’ll Need:
- Large sweet potatoes, baked (1 per person)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for brushing
- 4 rashers streaky bacon (4 per potato)
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- cheddar cheese, 30g
- spring onion, red chilli and sour cream, for serving
How You Make It:
- Cut the very top and bottom off your baked potatoes. Stand them up on a chopping board.
- Starting at the bottom of your potatoes, wrap the streaky bacon around, leaving no gaps- pin each with cocktail sticks. When the potatoes are wrapped, brush with oil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Bring out, remove cocktail sticks and brush the bacon with bbq sauce. Spoon out a little hole in the top and stick in your cheddar. Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Dress and serve!!