What you need
- 750g beef mince
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 150ml beef stock
- 5 flour tortillas
- 150g corn
- handful of cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 bunch spring onion (finely sliced)
- 200g cheddar (finely grated)
- sour cream to serve
- Add oil to a frying pan and brown your mince. Once browned, drain excess fat and add your taco seasoning and beef stock. Cook down for 5/10 minutes.
- Now its time to start layering. Grab yourself a tortilla and spoon a couple of large spoonfuls of your mince mix onto it, making sure you spread the mix right to the edge of the tortilla. Now add a sprinkle of tomatoes, spring onion, cheese and corn. Then top with another tortilla and repeat 3 times.
- You should now have a 4 tortilla high stack with a tortilla on top. You then need to top this final tortilla with your remaining mince and a couple of large handfuls of cheddar.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/350°F for 10 minutes.
- Serve with lots of sour cream and any left over chopped tomatoes, corn, spring onion etc.
- Perfect for a party and super delicious. Enjoy!