- Cut the crusts off the bread and brush with garlic butter on both sides. Lay in a high sided s baking dish and bake for 15 mins at 180C/375F. Place the sliced mozzarella on top and bake for another 10 mins.
- Heat some oil in a large saute pan on a medium heat. Add your onion and peppers for 5 mins until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic and taco seasoning and cook our for another 2 mins. Add your beef mince and turn up the heat, sautéing until it is browned but still tender, about 5 mins. Set aside.
- Melt your butter in a large pan. Add your flour, smoked paprika and mustard powder cook out for 2 mins. Gradually add your milk in small increments, beating all the while. Bring to a boil, then turn down and simmer for 2 mins. Add your cooked macaroni, cheddar, mozzarella, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Spoon your beef mix into your bread lined dish and top with your macaroni cheese. Finish with your cheddar mozzarella cheese mix and bake for 15 mins.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve!