750g cooked and seasoned beef mince
4 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
1 packet large pasta shells, cooked
3 cups enchilada sauce
¼ head iceburg lettuce shredded
2 plum tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, diced
½ cup sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 250F(180C). In a bowl mix together 2 cups of cheese and mince.
- Fill each cooked shell with mixture
- In a oven proof skillet, pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce and spread on the bottom. Place stuffed shells evenly around skillet. Top with remaining sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbling and cheese has melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sour cream.