- Time: Prep time: 30 minutes Set time: Overnight
- Serves: 6-8
What you need
2 cups crushed biscuits
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 cups cream cheese, softened
¾ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups heavy cream, hot
1 ½ tablespoons gelatin powder
Orange and purple food coloring
Shoot to thrill with this delicious no-bake target cheesecake. Buttery base, creamy topping and plenty of ammunition combine to deliver a dessert that works as comfort food or target practice.
- In a large bowl mix together crushed biscuits and melted butter until wet sand-like texture. Press into a 9" tin until flat and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Blend together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, set aside.
- Whisk gelatin into the hot cream and let sit for 5 minutes to cool. Gradually whisk cream mixture into cream cheese until smooth.
- Divide mixture into three pourable jugs. Colour one orange, one purple and keep one white.
- Pour half of the purple into the tin. Once the batter has spread, pour 1/3 of the white mixture directly into the center. Follow with 1/2 of orange batter, then white, then purple, then some white and finish with orange in the center.
- Using remaining orange batter, draw four lines to the edge of the center purple line to create the target shape.
- Set in the fridge overnight until completely set.
- Have fun and destroy with Nerf guns!!