Makes 2 full on burritos
What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into even strips
- 2tbsp red curry paste
- juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp peanut oil
- 200g cooked rice, stirred together with 4 chopped spring onions and a small bunch chopped coriander
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1 chopped red chilli
- handful crushed peanuts
- For the sauce: 1tsp sesame seeds, 1tbsp sesame oil, 1tsp crushed ginger, 1tbsp fish sauce, 1tbsp soy sauce, squeeze of honey
- 2 tortilla wraps
How You Make It:
- Coat the chicken in the red curry paste, peanut oil and lime juice. Heat a griddle pan and cook the pieces for a few minutes each side until you get some charr marks and it’s cooked through. Set aside.
- Take your wraps and pile on a line of rice followed by the chicken, carrot, onion, chilli and peanuts. To make the sauce simply combine all the listed ingredients and stir together to emulsify.
- Pour the sauce all over the contents of the burrito then roll up tightly. You could eat them straight away at this point, but we like to heat them up in a griddle pan to get some nice browning.
- Enjoy with more sauce or some satay dressing.