Thanksgiving Leftovers Pastry Star
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the pastry circle on the tray and make 4 cuts in the centre to form an 8 line star shape (see video for details).
- Spread the stuffing in a ring around the edge of the circle (leaving an inch clear). Top with shredded turkey, slices of brie and a sprinkling of bacon.
- Brush the centre sliced circle with egg and pull each triangle out; secure to the outer edge to form a star shape. Brush the whole star with egg and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with warm cranberry sauce for dipping,