- Preheat 180°C/360°F
- Roll out each slice of bread and cut two circles out with a cookie cutter.
- Brush both sides with butter and place between the gaps of an upside down muffin tin - you'll need about 17 if you're using a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Bake for roughly ten minutes until the toasts have hardened and turned golden.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan melt the butter until it starts to froth and pour in the egg and cream mix. Keep stirring with a spatula to stop sticking, then take off the heat just before they look done.
- Spoon some scrambled eggs into each taco then top with bacon crumbs and melted cheese. Bake for a further 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and delicious.