Toaster Chillis Burritos
What you need
- 4 large flour tortilla wraps
- 3/4 cup grated Red Leicester
- 1 cup chilli
- 3 mixed peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- Lay the wraps flat and cover the centre with cheese followed by a few spoonfuls of chilli, then peppers and coriander.
- Fold one side of the tortilla over the filling, then fold the two ends up over the filling. Carry on rolling the wrap over to make a sealed tube, then press down to seal.
- Toast until warm through.