Toaster Pitta Pizzas
What you need
No equipment needed
- 4 pitta breads
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- chopped basil
- 3 tbsp chopped pepperoni pieces
- Cut the top off the pittas and gently separate the two halves to make a pouch.
- Fill with tomato sauce, mozzarella, chopped basil and pepperoni (or pizza toppings of your choice!) then pop in the toaster, cut side up.
- Toast on low for around 5 minutes, until the sides are nice and crisp and the cheese has melted into a delicious gooey puddle.