Tortellini Mac N Cheese
- 200g bacon (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 400g part cooked tortellini (cooked for 3 minutes)
- 400g cheddar
- 300ml double cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 grated nutmeg
- Fry your bacon and onions, until onions are translucent and bacon is crispy. Set aside.
- Add your part cooked tortellini, cheddar, double cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg to a pan and cook for 10 minutes, until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Stir through your crispy bacon and onions (saving some to top with)
- Serve with reserved bacon and onions on top.
- Simple and delicious.