For the cheese sauce:
- Toss the cheese in the cornflour. Heat the milks over a medium heat, then tip in the cheese and whisk on the heat until thick. Remove and cover until ready to use.
For the chicken fajita:
- Spread the peppers and onions out on a large baking tray and dress with 2 tbsp fajita seasoning and 2 tbsp olive oil. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes at 200°C.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, fry the chicken in 2 tbsp olive oil until crisp, then chuck in the fajita seasoning. Fry briefly then tip in the roasted peppers and onions and stir to combine. Keep hot.
For the jalapeno popper mix:
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet and tip in the bacon. Fry until crisp, then throw in the garlic, jalapeños and black pepper. When fragrant, pour in the chicken stock and onion powder. Reduce by half, then stir through the cream cheese. Tip in the chicken and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt. Keep hot.
For the animal-style fries:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet and fry nuggets of the beef in batches until well browned on all sides. Set aside. Add the bacon to the same pan and fry until starting to crisp, then add the onion and a pinch of salt. Turn the heat down and cook until well caramelised and sweet. Return the beef to the pan and combine. Set aside, keep warm.