Trash Can Nachos
What you need
- 6 bags of tortilla chips
- 2 cups carne asada, diced
- 1 cup black beans
- shredded cheddar cheese, 4 cups
- toppings of your choice- pickled red onions, sliced green chilli, sour cream, pico de gallo, queso sauce
- Grab a clean, ovenproof trash can. Roughly 9L is good.
- Pile in your nachos, steak, beans and cheese. Any order is great, but make sure there are layers.
- Shove your trash can in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Bring out at leave to cool for 5 minutes. Pop a plate on top and invert the tin can. Slowly remove the can to reveal your nacho tower.
- Dress accordingly.
- Get your mates round!