Orange Juice Juicy Bits Fish Bowl
- Mix the orange juice, ginger ale and fruits and ice into a fishbowl.
- Ladle into glasses with fruit and serve with fresh mint, orange wedge and a straw!
Fizzy Cranberry Punch
- In a small saucepan heat the water, sugar and cranberries. Heat on a low simmer, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved. Add the vanilla extract and stir thoroughly.
- Pour through a sieve and leave to cool.
- Mix with the orange juice and pour over the ice in the carafe.
Apple Pie Punch
- Heat the sugar, water and cinnamon until the sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside until completely cool.
- When ready to serve, mix together the apple juice, lemon juice and prosecco. Add the ice to the jug and pour over the cocktail.
- Decorate with cinnamon sticks and pieces of apple.
Bucks Fizz Punch Bowl
- Set the oven to 100°C.
- The day before you want to make your punch boil the water and sugar together to make a simple syrup.
- Dip each slice of orange into the syrup and place on a lined baking tray.
- Pop in the oven and leave until they’ve dried out - usually around 12 hours!
- When ready, mix together the orange juice and prosecco.
- Decorate the glass with ice, orange pieces and fresh orange rind.