What You’ll Need:
- 6 Oz ‘no-drain’ tunafish
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 250g cheddar, sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cornichons or small gherkins, finely diced
- 1/2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small round french bread boule
How You Make It:
- Turn your bread boule on its side and cut 3 thick slices. You should have 5 pieces of bread to your tower.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna, parsley, cornichons/gherkins, mayonnaise, pepper, olive oil, garlic and onion and mix to incorporate.
- Butter the bottom slice of your tower. Spoon on your tuna mix, top with a 3rd of your cheese, then place the next slice on top. Repeat until you have a complete tower.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350ºF.
- Marvel, slice up, destroy.