This Tuscan chicken lasagne is layered with a delicious creamy sauce, gooey cheese and spiced chicken. It's one of the one of the most perfect lasagnes flavours we've ever made!
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Coat the chicken breasts in oil, paprika, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Pan sear in a pan over medium heat until golden on both sides.
- Remove and bake in the oven at 180ºC until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Then shred when cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and mushrooms and saute until softened. Add the garlic and sundried tomatoes and cook until just aromatic.
- Make a well in the centre of the pan and add the butter to melt. Sprinkle over the flour and cook through for 1 minute. Then stir through the mix.
- Add the chicken stock and milk and stir to coat. Bring to a bubble and let thicken slightly. Add the gruyere and parmesan and stir until melted.
- Arrange a ladle of the sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish and top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Spread more sauce and top with shredded chicken and sliced mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining mix and lasagna finishing with a layer of chicken, sauce and cheese.
- Cover with parchment paper and foil. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbling. Remove the cover and grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.