Creamy Mac'n'Cheese is everyones dreamy comfort meal. This dish has a few extra bits to liven it up, it's super cheesy, creamy and packed with flavour. Tuscan Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese is a winner in our books!
- Coat the chicken breasts in the oil, paprika, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Sear chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes each side. Set aside covered under foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add 2 tsp oil. Cook mushrooms until softened. Add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Pour in white wine, bring to a simmer and reduce it by half.
- Add sundried tomatoes, chicken stock, and cream. Bring to simmer. Stir in the spinach then cover will a lid and let simmer to thicken slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cheeses and stir to combine.
- Add macaroni noodles and stir to coat noodles. Add a splash of water if needed to .
- Serve in bowls topped with sliced chicken.