Tuscan Chicken Spaghetti
- Start by frying your chicken breasts in the oil over medium heat for 6 minutes each side. Season with salt and pepper as you go. Set aside.
- Add your bacon rashers to the same pan and fry until crisp. Remove.
- Add the garlic to the same pan, fry briefly, then add tomatoes. Cook down for 5 minutes before adding the spinach and cream. Cook until the spinach has mostly wilted.
- Re-introduce the chicken and bacon, then add the parmesan and basil. Finally add the pasta and a little reserved pasta water.
- Toss to coat, finish with a little more parmesan, then go mad!