Tuscan Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Fry your chicken pieces in two batches in hot oil until nicely coloured and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add your garlic to the same pan and fry until sticky. Add your cream and stock to the pan, along with your diced tomatoes. Throw in your spinach and add your chicken back to the pan.
- Reduce briefly until nice and bubbly and thick. Add your parmesan and stir to combine.
- Pop a couple of fillets on top of your pasta and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle over some extra parmesan and parsley, then get involved!