- 5 jumbo hotdogs
- 400g pizza dough
- 100g grated mozzarella
- Sunflower oil, for shallow frying
- Cut the tip of your dogs and skewer on a bamboo skewer. Using a knife on a diagonal, cut all the way up to the top of your dog . Pull the dog apart on the skewer to create little spiral slits.
- Roll out your pizza dough to 1/2 cm thickness. Cover the bottom half with mozzarella cheese then fold over. Turn 90 degrees and roll out to seal.
- Cut out a thin strip (the same thickness as your slits) and wind it through your spiral dog.
- Fry in sunflower oil preheated to 350 fahrenheit for 3 minutes, turning frequently.
- Drain, dip and destroy!