What you need
- Mini tacos/flour tortillas
- Refried beans, 1 tbsp per taco
- Grilled chicken, 1 1/2 tbsp per taco
- Grilled red peppers, 1 tbsp per taco
- spring onions, sliced, 1 tsp per taco
- coriander, finely chopped, a sprinkling
- cheddar, grated
- olive oil, for brushing
For the paste:
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- Mix together the flour with the water to form a paste. Brush the outside of one of your tortillas with said paste.
- Fill the centre of the taco with your chosen fillings.
- Pop another tortilla on top and bring up the edge of the bottom one - spin and seal the whole edge.
- Place on a baking tray and brush with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C, or until nicely coloured and hot.
- Destroy! With sour cream....