- Place your tortilla wrap on a board and cut into 4 discs using a circle cutter. Brush with melted butter, then repeat with your remaining wraps. Turn a muffin tray upside down and slot each disc between the trivets to create a taco shape. Bake at 170°C/350°F. for 6-8 mins until firm and golden.
- Combine your sliced steak with your oil, garlic, coriander, cumin, onion powder and chilli powder in a bowl. Rub your marinade into the steak, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge to marinate for about 4 hours.
- Fry your bacon in a large saute pan until crisp. Drain the fat, then add your shredded chicken, jalapeños, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, salt and pepper and stir on the heat until the cheese is melted and whole mixture is hot. Set aside.
- Heat some oil in a saute pan on a medium heat. Add your onion and red pepper and fry until they are soft, about 5 mins. Add your garlic, cumin, coriander and paprika and cook out for 2 mins. Turn up the heat to high and add your beef mince. Stir fry for 5 mins until the beef is tender and starting to crisp. Add your chipotle paste and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan to high. Add your onions and peppers and cook for 2-3 mins on a high heat until soft and starting to char. Remove the vegetables and add the steak in it’s marinade - cook for about 3 mins. Combine with your vegetables off the heat.
- Make your guacamole by placing your red onions in a bowl and pouring the lime juice over them. Stir to combine, then add your avocado, diced tomato, coriander and more lime juice.
- Heat your oven to 180°C/350°C.
- Fill your tacos with your jalapeno mix, beef taco mix and spicy steak mix. Arrange on a baking tray and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 5 mins until the cheese has melted.
- Put your tacos on a platter and top with your pickled onion and coriander. Place your dip in the middle and serve!