As simple tasty and easy to make vegetarian dishes go, this one is definitely high up on our favourites list. The Veggie Waffle Quesadilla is bursting with flavour and of course cheese. Plus, the waffle iron does all the hard work so you don’t need to. That’s our kind of dish.
What you’ll need:
- Spring onion, finely diced
- Red kidney/Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- Red chilli, finely diced
- Red leicester cheese, grated
- Peppers, grilled
- Coriander, chopped
How you make it:
- Grab a tortilla, and layer in all your veggie ingredients. Choose whatever you want or follow us – up to you
- Be careful not to overfill with cheese! Pop another tortilla on top, then chuck into a pre-heated waffle iron (don’t burn yourself!).
- Cook until nice and toasted, then remove.
- EASY RIGHT?!