What You’ll Need:
- 1 large tiger loaf
- 180g cream cheese
- 100g red leicester cheese (or cheddar)
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 140ml Hot sauce 200g cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tbsps crispy bacon, crushed into little pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 100g butter, melted
How You Make It:
- Cut a circle in the top of your loaf and hollow out the insides. Leaving a 1cm gap either side of the circle, cut several cuts across the width of the loaf, leaving a little bit of bread intact at the bottom for structure. Now cut the bread lengthwise, creating individual bread segments.
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, mozzarella, cream cheese, red leicester (or cheddar) and hot sauce. Spoon this mixture into your hole.
- In another bowl, mix butter, bacon, garlic and chives. Spoon all over the loaf, encouraging the mix inside the slits.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180ºC/350ºF.
- Tear apart, dunk, smile.