Let’s be honest, there’s no such thing as too much cheese and if anyone tells you otherwise, dip them in Camembert and eat them too. This simple as hell recipe is cheese overload in a waffle shaped sandwich, which is pretty much everything I want from life.
Make it, eat it, celebrate it’s greatness, then make another one… because why not? More importantly, enjoy that cheese pull, we most certainly did.
What You’ll Need:
- Sliced white bread
- Unsalted butter, at room temp
- Mozzarella, sliced
- Cheddar, sliced
- Red Leicester, Sliced
How You Make It:
- Preheat your waffle iron and butter your bread slices heavily on one side.
- Pop one piece of bread down on your (opened) waffle iron, butter side down.
- Place your cheeses down on your slice. Lay another piece on top, butter side up.
- Close your iron.
- Open your iron 6 minutes later. Remove. Devour.