Make your next gluten free meal fun and family friendly with our latest twist on the awesomely indulgent Cheeseburger Taco. Perfect for all occasions to share with friends, all you need are mini burger patties, melted cheese and Warburtons Gluten Free High Protein Wraps, and you’ll have instantly upped your snack game! It’s gluten-free, made easy.
- Cut each wrap into 3 discs using a circle cutter. Brush with beaten egg, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Turn a muffin tray upside down and slot each disc between the trivets to create a taco shape. Bake at 170C/400F for 6-8 mins until firm and golden.
- Combine beef mince, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Shape into 6 patties and push into a metal ring the same size as the one used to cut the tacos.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Put a little oil in the pan, then fry the burgers until they are nicely caramelised on one side, about 2 mins.
- Flip over and cook for 1 min, then pop a slice of cheddar on each one and put a lid on the pan. Steam the burgers until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Slice each burger patty in half and slot into the mini taco shell. Top with shredded lettuce and pickled red onions and serve.