Enjoy your new-found gluten freeeedom with one of the tastiest twists on a traditional pizza! Mixing classic Italian ingredients with Warburtons Gluten Free White Wraps, these tasty veggie triangles are perfect for any party! Enjoy with the whole family - whatever the occasion.
- In a small bowl whisk together the rice flour and water to create a paste.
- Take a packet of Warburtons Gluten Free White Wraps and cut it them all in half. Take each half circle and turn the cut side so it faces away from you. Brush one side of the wrap with the rice paste then fold over the other side - press firmly together to make a triangle and repeat with the others. Set aside.
- In a large deep sided sautee pan, heat the oil and fry all the vegetables, except the onion, until soft and delicious. Take them out, add another splash of oil and fry the onion until soft. Add the garlic and fry until fragrant, then pour in the passata and allow to thicken over a low heat - cover with a lid if they start to spit.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Add the oregano. Set the mixture aside and allow to cool.
- When cool, stuff the mixture into the triangles along with the mozzarella and the basil. Use more rice flour paste to press the opening closed.
- In a large deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil to 170°C and fry the triangles in batches until crisp and golden, roughly 4-5 mins. Serve warm.