- In a bowl mix together all the fajita spices and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Add the chicken, peppers, onion oil and fajita seasoning to a large sheet pan. Toss to combine and coat well in the oil and spices. Arrange into one layer.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and lightly charred on top.
- Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, cheese and cilantro.
Steak Fajitas Quesadilla:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and peppers and saute until just caramelized and softened.
- Move the vegetables into a ring leaving the centre open. Add the steak and season with salt and pepper. Seared on both sides before mixing in with the peppers. Add the fajita seasoning and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- To build the quesadilla, add oil to a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Place on large tortilla in the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on one half of the tortilla. Top with the steak mixture and another layer of cheese. Fold the other half of the tortillas on top and press lightly. Once golden brown on one side, flip and cook on the other side.
Fish Fajita burrito:
- Heat oil to 170ºC.
- Place your tempura batter in a large bowl and whisk in the fajita seasoning.
- Coat your fish in the batter and then fry until golden brown and cooked through. Then drain on some paper towels on a rack.
- To build the burrito, add a layer of rice in the middle of a tortilla. Top with the fish, avocado, pico de gallo, jalapenos and a drizzle of sour cream. Go nuts with it.
- Then wrap it up nice and tight!
- Place the burrito seam side down on a heated non-stick pan to seal and flip to get the other side nice and golden.