Make cooking a breeze with the incredible collection of cold-pressed sauces from Tanya’s. Featuring fresh ingredients and packed full of flavour, you’ll never go back to cooking from scratch! Whether you’re looking to shake up a pasta bake or blow some minds with an extra special stir fry, these sauces take the mess and stress out of cooking. Check out these three recipes for some seriously delicious inspiration.
Teriyaki Malarkey Veg Stir Fry
- In a wok or large pan heat vegetable oil on medium heat until the oil shimmers. Gently add your cubed tofu. Fry until the tofu begins to brown slightly.
- Once your tofu is golden brown, pour in Teriyaki Malarkey and stir to coat your tofu. As the sauce begins to bubble drop in your broccoli, sugar snap peas and baby corn.
- Stir fry your vegetables until completely cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with fresh spring onions and serve with steamed jasmine rice!
Fiery Fiasco Chicken Puttanesca Bake
- Start by seasoning your diced chicken breasts. In a large pan add olive oil and bring to a medium heat, add in diced chicken and fry until crisp and golden brown. Once cooked through remove your chicken from the pan and set to one side.
- Add your diced shallot to the same pan and fry until translucent then pour in your Fiery Fiasco Sauce and bring to a bubble.
- If necessary add 100 ml of hot water to make the sauce more liquid. Drop in your capers, olives and cooked chicken stirring until warmed through and completely combined. Finish with a crack of black pepper.
- Stir 400g of cooked penne through your puttanesca and pour into a large baking dish. Finish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20 mins until crisp and bubbling.
Smokey Cokey Beef and Bean Enchiladas Recipe
- Heat a heavy-based pan to medium heat, add in your diced onion and fry until translucent. Then add in the beef mince and season. Fry until the fat renders and the beef begins to get nice and crispy.
- Then add your spices and a bottle of Smokey Cokey sauce. Stir to fully combine and then pour in hot beef stock. Cook for 40 mins until the sauce thickens and the beef begins to soften. Add in the black beans and allow to cook for a further 10 mins. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. In a large baking dish, smear a bit of sauce on the bottom of the dish, this prevents the enchiladas from sticking. Then place the beef and bean filling on the lower third of the tortilla wrap and roll, place into the baking dish seam side down. Do this with all 6 wraps and then pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Cover with cheese and bake for 10 mins until bubbling and melted.
- Garnish with diced fresh chilli and coriander and serve!
Each bottle of Tanya’s Just Real contains at least 7 fresh ingredients and NO nasties, to help you bring fresh flavour fast to meals without the mess and stress of cooking. Find them in Waitrose or Costco today
*Tanya's Just Real Teriyaki Malarkey Sauce ingredients: Plums, fennel, grape, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, red onion, rapeseed oil, olive oil, coriander, water, ginger, garlic, agave syrup, rice vinegar, soybeans, herbs, spices, salt, linseed flour, carrot, natural aroma.
*Tanya's Just Real Fiery Fiasco Sauce ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, rapeseed oil, olive oil, orange juice, raspberry, red onion, grape, pineapple, chilli pepper, apple, agave syrup, garlic, water, rice vinegar, basil, ginger, carrot fibre, linseed flour.
*Tanya's Just Real Smokey Cokey Sauce ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, bell pepper, carrot, shallot, orange juice, rapeseed oil, olive oil, cider vinegar, agave syrup, basil, garlic, smoked paprika powder, linseed flour, carrot fibre.