Hot Cross Bun Churro French Toast
- Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla essence.
- Dip the pieces of sliced hot cross bun in the mixture, making sure they are soaked through.
- Gently heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the pieces on both sides until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon. Dip the french toast slices in the mixture.
- Heat the cream until just about to simmer then add the chocolate. Stir to combine then pour the mixture over your french toast.
Hot cross bun bacon egg cheese sliders
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fry the bacon and eggs to your liking.
- Slice a 4 pack of hot cross buns in half to make sliders and fill them up - butter, bacon, egg, and top with cheese.
- Bake for a few minutes to get that all melty and eat.
Strawberry cheesecake french toast “panzanella“
- Rip the hot cross buns into crouton sized chunks.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the croutons, frying in batches until golden all over - don't hesitate to add more butter!
- Whisk the cream cheese, vanilla essence, sugar and double cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Create a stunning "salad" with the croutons, strawberries, crumbled biscuits and strawberry coulis.