- Add all of the ingredients except the baking powder to a food processor. Blitz to a crumble mixture. Add the baking powder and pulse a couple of times to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, form the mixture into balls/patties about the size of a golf ball. Should get about 20. Brush or spray with oil.
- Preheat the oven to 240ºC and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the oil to a pan over medium heat, pan-fry each of the aubergines, courgettes and peppers individually and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until softened. Add the cooked vegetables and the plum tomatoes break apart the tomatoes with the spoon. Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube and stir to combine well. Cook for another 5- 8 minutes.
- Place falafels on top and serve. Garnish with basil.
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add the oil. When hot cook the onion until soft. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the sweet potatoes into the pot and stir well. Cover and cook for a few minutes. Add the chickpeas and cumin and stir to combine. Pour in the tin of tomatoes
- Mix the Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube with the hot water until dissolved then pour into the chickpeas mix. Stir to combine and cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the falafels on top and garnish with a drizzle of tahini and coriander.
Coconut Falafel Curry with Spinach
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and translucent. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, cumin, coriander powder, and turmeric and stir to cook for 1 minute.
- Crumble in the Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube and the tomato paste. Stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes
- Stir through the coconut milk. When simmering add in the spinach to wilt. Once wilted stir through the falafels. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Served drizzled with yoghurt and garnished with coriander leaves