- Boil the water in saucepan and add your butter. Once melted, add salt, flour, and chives.
- When it’s cool enough to touch, knead to a smooth dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine your chicken, buffalo sauce, butter, chives, and garlic powder. Roll out your dough, cut into squares and add buffalo chicken.
- Pinch the edges shut, egg wash, then your mix of panko and fine breadcrumbs, then fry until golden brown. Serve with ranch, and enjoy!
- Brown your sausages, then add your onion and garlic. Once they start to soften, add your tomato paste and cook until it starts to darken slightly.
- Add your tinned tomatoes, balsamic, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Once it’s thickened, remove from heat.
- Roll out a piece of white bread and cut off the crusts. Add a spoonful of your sausage mixture, fold into a triangle and pinch edges shut.
- Add a knob of butter to a non-stick pan, pan fry until golden, then sprinkle with parmesan. Serve with pesto and enjoy!
- Brown your onion and mince, add taco seasoning and chipotle paste and set aside.
- Starting with a halved tortilla, add a triangle of cheese, then fold and seal with flour paste (equal parts flour and water) and leave one side out. Add mince, cheese sauce, tortilla chip, salsa, and seal the other side.
- Pan fry until golden and toasted, then serve with chipotle crema. Enjoy!
- Brown the chicken then set aside, and add your onion and a knob of butter. Add your garlic, ginger, spices, and tomato paste.
- After the tomato paste has slightly darkened, add the chopped tomatoes and let cook for 10 minutes. Blend the sauce until smooth, then return to the pan along with the chicken. Add single cream and honey.
- Half the roti, add some butter chicken then seal with flour paste. Fry in vegetable oil until golden, sprinkle with nigella seeds and serve with some spicy coriander chutney. Enjoy!