This article is sponsored by Pace®Put a fresh twist on pasta night! Cooked pasta shells are loaded with a tangy blend of leftover shredded chicken tossed with Pace® Picante Sauce and scallions, then baked in a rich white sour cream sauce and oozy mozzarella.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F° (180ºC).
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, 1 cup salsa, and scallions
- Stuff cooked pasta shells with the mixture.
- In another bowl, mix together the 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce and sour cream to make a creamy sauce.
- Pour 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce into a baking dish and arrange the pasta shells around. Dollop the mixed sour cream salsa sauce over the shells and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is bubbling and golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley to serve.