Bacon wrapped mac and cheese balls
- Spoon your mac and cheese into small balls
- Wrap your mac and cheese in 3 slices of bacon
- Bake for 25min at 180 degrees
- On a chopping board, weave together 1 pack of bacon rashers.
- Place your camembert in the centre of the bacon and wrap.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180 degrees
- Serve with garlic bread
Bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken
- Add jalapeno popper mixture to a fresh deseeded jalapeno.
- Slice a chicken breast through the centre, making a pocket for the jalapeno.
- Wrap the chicken breast in bacon and then place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 35 mins at 180 degree