- Fry the beef mince until cooked through in a little oil. Season. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon and add it to the mince. Cook the onion in the remaining fat until softened and golden.
- Mix the cooked bits with sesame seeds, ketchup, pickles and mustard.
- Get the spring roll wrappers and make a little mound of burger mix in the middle. Place a little piece of cheese on top of that and more burger mix on top, then fold in the sides of the wrapper, brush the edges with water and roll up rightly into a parcel.
- Fry each parcel until golden.
- Whisk together the burger sauce and enjoy!