- In a large bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chickpea water, chilli powder, coriander, turmeric and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the Chicken-Free Dippers in the mixture until equally coated then place on a lined baking tray and bake to packet instructions then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp oil in a wok or large saucepan. Add cumin seeds and, when they splutter, add the curry leaves, green chilli and garlic and fry until aromatic. Add sugar, water and soy sauce, shortly followed by the Chicken-Free Dippers.
- Toss well to combine, ensuring everything is hot, then transfer to a serving platter.
- Garnish with sliced red onions and chopped coriander.