Birds Eye Chicken Grills Pesto Melt!
- Place the Birdseye Southern Fried Chicken Grills on a baking tray and bake for the time shown on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, use a mortar and pestle to crush the garlic cloves with the sea salt until you have a smooth paste. If you don't have a mortar and pestle a blender is fine!
- Add the pine nuts and continue grinding until they too are incorporated into the paste.
- Add the basil leaves a handful at a time and continue grinding until they are completely pulverised.
- Add the parmesan and gradually pour in the olive oil until you have a thick emulsified sauce.
- Remove the Birdseye Southern Fried Chicken Grills from the oven and spoon some of the pesto on top.
- Top with the torn mozzarella and place in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, a sprinkling of extra parmesan and some basil leaves as a garnish.