When food is this delicious, it isn’t always easy to share. Our latest recipe, made with Branston’s Small Chunk Pickle, pairs chicken breast, spicy Mexican seasoning and melted cheddar cheese to make a party plate that you’ll want to keep all to yourself. Be sure to make plenty. It will be gone before you know it.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut your tortillas into individual nachos.
- Mix together the oil and fajita seasoning and brush each nacho with this mixture. Lay them all on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Add your chicken to a bowl with the seasoning and 1 tbsp oil. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat the other 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and add the mixed peppers.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until nicely coloured and cooked through. Set aside.
- To the chicken, add the Branston, chopped tomato, jalapeño and coriander. Stir to combine. Set aside while you layer your nachos.
- Add a layer of crispy nachos, followed by a layer of the chicken mix and half the cheese. Top with more nachos, chicken mix and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until melted.
- Sprinkle over a little more coriander then dig in.