Sausage and egg muffin sandwiches
- Fry your patties until crispy, golden brown and completely cooked through.
- Place a pastry ring in a pan and heat to medium high, carefully add an egg to the pastry ring, allow to fry for 1-2 mins and then cover with a lid to cook for another 1-2 mins. Once cooked, remove from the pan.
- On a toasted muffin, place down your sausage patty, two slices of cheese and egg and enjoy!
Bacon egg, cheese with spicy mayo and caramelised onions
- To caramelize your onions, add sliced onions to a frying pan on low heat with vegetable oil, season with salt and sugar. Stir constantly until onions begin to brown and soften, about 10 mins.
- Then fry your bacon, to a cold pan, add bacon and cook until super crispy.
- To make the spicy mayo, combine, mayonnaise, chipotle paste and hot sauce in a bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
- Then make your scrambled egg, heat a large frying pan, add butter then pour in your egg mixture, using a rubber spatula scramble your eggs gently and finish with fresh chives.
- On a toasted bun cover top and bottom with the spicy mayo then place your egg down, then the American cheese, followed by your caramelised onions and finally the crispy bacon. Enjoy!
Waffle, maple bacon, egg sandwich
- To make your waffle batter combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then using a waffle maker, add in 2 tablespoons of waffle batter and cook waffles until crisp and golden brown.
- On a baking sheet, give your bacon a coat of maple syrup and then cook at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Fry an egg in a medium pan.
- To make your waffle sandwich, place down 3 rashers of bacon on a waffle, top with more maple syrup, a fried egg and another waffle on top!